It’s been a while since I posted a weekly playlist. Sorry for being slack…
This week features a collection of songs that cover the more positive aspects of love yet don’t quite fit into the “sweet love” theme. They can best be described as “mature love”, “love anthems” and “retro love songs”. I’ve also mixed up the genres a bit to give you some variety. I hope that you enjoy this week’s collection.
- Far Away by The Moose from Scandinavian Sound (SWE)
- Dance with Me by Manhat10 from Take It [EP] (RUS)
- Endless Blue by Vitne from Endless Blue (NOR)
- Serendipity (featuring Celia Haberstroh) by MaiLit from BeYonD (DEU)
- Show Me the Way by the.madpix.project from Show Me the Way (DEU)
- Palm Trees by Ridgway from Brighter Days (USA)
- Chilly Morning by nomoredolls from nomoredolls (ITA)
- Ender by Michael Ellis from Tavis Vor (DEU)
- Ich Bin Frei by Kevin S. from Wunderkind (DEU)
- Love Overdose by Jyant from Love Overdose (USA)
Feel free to let me know what you thought of the playlist in the comment section. I also welcome suggestions for future themes. I have some ideas but am always open to ideas. Feel free to challenge me!
You can find the playlist here.