You can find me on a number of places online. Below is a short list of sites that I actively use. I ask that folks don’t spam me or beg for favours.
- Facebook: primarily for staying in contact with friends and family
- Gab: Given the amount of censorship occurring across various social networking platforms, I’ve decided to sign up to Gab. I like what I’ve seen so far.
- Twitter: primarily used for quick updates and the occasional conversation
- DramaFever: I watch a LOT of my Asian drama via this website. Please note that some of the series are region locked.
- MyAnimeList: MAL is a way to discover anime and manga as well as manage your watch and reading lists.
- MyDramaList: MDL is a great way to learn about Asian drama series and films. You often find links to places you can watch them online. It is also a way to manage your watchlist.
- NaNoWriMo: Anyone involved in the writing community will be aware of NaNoWriMo by now.