Today’s theme is “Dawn”. “Dawn” is innately positive and hopeful. Dawn is a word tied to new beginnings, not just the beginning of a new day. It evokes a wealth of possibilities, a chance to change our path. It also tied to perception and clarity.
- Text prompts: Sunrise, Sunup, Daybreak, Morning, Dayspring
- Title prompts: Red Dawn (movie franchise and associated game), Dawn (game), Dawn (V.C. Andrews novel), Golden Dawn (mysticism),
- Quote prompts: “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” Emily Dickinson quote, “Let every dawn be to you as the beginning of life, and every setting sun be to you its close.” John Ruskin quote, “Hope begins in the dark, hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work; you don’t give up.” Anne Lamont quote, “Each time dawn appears, the mystery is there in its entirety.” Rene Daumal quote, “I’ve always wanted to paint the dawn.” David Hockney quote, courtesy of BrainyQuote
- Article prompts: Dawn @wikipedia, Dawn @thefreedictionary
- Audio prompts: Seas the Day by K4mmerer from Zen, The Morning After by Jyant from Love Overdose, Wake Up by Josh Woodward from Here Today, Sunrise Light by The Insorribles
- Visual prompts: Dawn @Pinterest
I wish you the best with today’s prompts. If you can think of any other things associated with “Dawn” that I have left out, feel free to post in the comments section. Now get to it! 😀