*waves excitedly* Hello again, guys! Today’s theme is “Grey”, what is arguably the most gloomy colour. It is dull and doesn’t exude the same level of energy as most of the other colours. It speaks to gloom and sadness and grief. And yet, some of the cutest creatures in the animal kingdom are grey, such as the humble bunny. It is also the colour of several metals, minerals and alloys, suggesting strength and in the case of silver, something rare and precious.
- Text prompts: Silver (colour and precious metal), Gunbarrel Grey (colour), Ash (colour and substance), Battleship Grey (colour), Slate Grey (colour), Rainclouds, Storms, Rain, Steel (alloy), Iron (metal), Lead (metal), Marble (mineral), Concrete, Cement, Grey Hair, Elephant, Grey Wolf, Silver Fox, Shades of Grey
- Title prompts: Confederate Grey, New York Yankees, Grey Matter
- Article prompts: Grey (colour) @wikipedia, Grey @Mirriam-Webster, Grey Vs Gray @Grammarist
- Audio prompts: Rain Begins to Fall by Silence is Sexy from Modern Antiques Vol 1., Storms by Singleton from Storms, April Showers by ProleteR from Curses From Past Times
- Visual prompts: All Things Grey @Pinterest
I wish you the best of luck with those prompts. As always, if you think of something that I’ve missed then feel free to post away in the comments section. I will see you guys again tomorrow with the last installment in this series.