Hello there! Today’s theme is “white”. Like the colour black, white is another odd colour as far as science is concerned. White light is comprised of all other colours of the spectrum and is often symbolically tied to the colour Black for various reasons. The white hat is the sign of a villain in a western. As for other uses, we often see it used for bandages due to the ease at which it shows up blood and other leaks from wounds. It is also tied to death, offering that further synergy with black.
- Text prompts: Pearl, Bone White, Snow, Cream, Titanium White, Zinc White, Chalk, Limestone, Vanilla Icecream, Milk (cow), Snow Leopard (mammal), White Swan (avian), Sheep (mammal), Arctic Fox (mammal), Barn Owl (avian), Polar Bear (mammal), Albatross (avian), Baby’s Breath (plant), Bleach, Moon, Ghost, Day, Fog, Cloud
- Title prompts: White Pages, White Wedding, White Bread, The Pope, White Knight, Milkman
- Article prompts: White (colour) @wikipedia), E.B. White (scholar and author) @wikipedia, White Cliffs of Dover (place) @wikipedia, White Horse (mythology) @wikipedia, Yin and Yang (mythology) @wikipedia, Albinism @wikipedia
- Audio prompts: California Moon by Robert Avellanet from Heart & Soul, Snowdrop by Numback, Looking Over the Clouds by Mr. Abundance from Air Born, White Castle by Kismet from Hiatus
- Visual prompts: All Things White @Pinterest
I wish you the best with these prompts. If you can think of other things related to today’s theme, feel free to post in the comments section.