The theme for this week’s playlist is “Strange Love”, a collection of ten playful, strange, and angsty songs dealing with the craziness surrounding love, life and infatuation.
- Crazy Like a Fox by A Virtual Friend from Friend
- Born Again by This Public Life from The Banquet
- Shiver by Steep from New Horizons
- Zodiac Virtues by Diablo Swing Orchestra from The Butcher’s Ballroom
- Bad Girl by Neon Niteclub from Eighty4
- Welcome Sinner by Fresh Body Shop from Bring Me Down
- I’m Growing Fangs by Great White Buffalo from Fangs
- Moonlight (original) by Soundatelier from The Machines
- All Around by MoOt from The Solitary Quest
- Girls Around by LukHash from The Far End of the World
Love is weird. Sometimes the feeling isn’t mutual either. Perhaps we go a little crazy in an effort to get the attention of the person that we love, even to the point of obsession. Stalker much? But is it love if we do not care about the feelings of that other person? Some people are unable to tell the difference.
Life is often unpredictable, and we need people in our lives to support us when every single thing starts to come crashing down upon us. We need others, but we should be there for them as well. It can be something as simple as a pat on the shoulder or a greeting to acknowledge their presence.
Infatuation is that single-minded focus on one person. Screaming girls screaming for their idol, rooms covered in merchandise that gives them the mistaken impression that it makes them closer to the one that they adore. Some may even throw panties at their idol at concerts in order to get his/her attention. In their mind, their idol cannot do anything wrong.
You can find the playlist here.