Sorry that I haven’t posted an update in a while. I’ll admit that I’ve been slack in doing so in over a month. On a good note, I have managed to get quite a bit of stuff done.
I posted the following since my last update:
- A review of the Death Noteanime series on the 03/13/2012.
- A playlist on the 03/13/2012 and 03/18/2012.
- A review of John Scalzi‘s short story After the Coup.
- A review of Alfred Gomez Jr.’s new album Simple.
- A review of Shona Husk’s short story introduction to the Goblin King series The Summons.
- A review of Sofia Hunt’s novella The First Bride. (smutt)
- A review of Epic Soul Factory’s albums Epic Soul Factory Volume 1 and Epic Soul Factory Xpansion Edition.
In other news:
- A D&D 3.5 edition game hubby has been GM’ing since just after Christmas fell apart towards the end of last week. This has been replaced by a quirky Big Eyes, Small Mouth 3rd Edition game.
- I started spending time on our exercise bike, preferring to listen to episodes of the Writing Excuses podcast as opposed to music. It is a great distraction from pumping my sticks over and over again. I have listened to around 13 episodes in three sessions.
- I reached my first weight loss milestone of sub-60 kg mark on my journey towards 50 kg. I am having issues getting below 59 kg, but should be below this weight by the end of the week.
- I gave wikidpad a run, decided after 4 hours of annoyance that the learning curve was too much and returned to pbworks online wiki service after more than a year absence.
- I started world-building and planning an urban fantasy series called Transcendence. It has definite anime/manga influences.
- After a chat with hubby, the two of us downloaded and installed World of Warcraft again. Much in all as I love SWTOR, it isn’t the same with hubby playing something else. I intend to continue play, but will likely exclusively play WoW in an attempt to save money and sanity.
- I started using a Penzu journal for random everyday painfully mundane stuff that would likely bore the crap out of you guys.
- I installed the Cloud Reader, WriteKit, Pillarbox, Writebox and QuietWrite extensions for the Chrome browser.