The holidays are still upon us and I am sure that you are all trying to find ways to stave off boredom. Well, here is another group of online fiction titles, ranging from webserials to to podcasts. This time around, it really is a mishmash of different genres and styles.
- Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium: This comedic steampunk webserial by Robert C. Rodgers, features the artistic talents of Matthew Graves and Tod Wills. This is pretty damned entertaining so far.
- Spin a Tale: Spin a Tale presents the stories of Faydra D. Fields. These stories focus on the lives of several women, friends whose lives have taken different turns since high school. This urban drama is a great read.
- Billibub Baddings and the Case of the Singing Sword: This entertaining urban fantasy by Tee Morris, tells the story of a dwarf from another dimension stuck in late 1930’s New York city who ends up becoming a private investigator. When a mysterious and well-endowed female asks him to investigate the murder of her gangland boyfriend, he will need all his wits about him.
- Wrong Side of a Working Man: This dark superhero story is written and illustrated by Los Angeles-based screenwriter Justin DiPego. New installments are released each Friday.
- South Coast: South Coast is podcast adaptation of the science fiction novel of the same name by Nathan Lowell. It is set in the Solar Clipper Universe where many of his stories are set. He does a great job of reading this drama about a young shaman coming-of-age in the midst of commercial upheaval on his planet.